Local radar on station

  • vaileed
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 20, 2012
      Hi, I was wondering how much longer the radar on my station is going to sat down for maintenance, it's been three weeks at least, thanks Ed
    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2012
        I don't think here or WUG is the best place to inquire. That'd be the National Weather Service and there my be a press release there. If you can't find anything there, you might asked the local radio/TV weather blog about it. They might have enhanced access.