Change AWEKAS field name

  • awekas
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 10, 2012
      Hello
      I am Othmar Gattringer the CEO of AWEKAS Weather Network. Some of our users did have a problem to set the correct settings for the AWEKAS user interface.
      The field name of the user name is "AWEKAS ID" - it should be "AWEKAS user name". The AWEKAS id is the number of the station. So many users set the number instead of the username and the transmission did not work.
      Please rename "AWEKAS ID" to "AWEKAS user name" (or AWEKAS user) for one of the next releases.

      Thank you!
      Othmar Gattringer
      www.awekas.at
    • Don Lafferty

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2012
          It will be changed in the next release. Thanks.