Re: Losing cumulative rain data

  • dick_kf5sa
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2012
      The message in the log tends to imply that WUHU recognized the discrepancy and chose to replace the current cumulative value with the zero value from the console.

      "The rain total discrepancy will be corrected by assuming that the current rain total from the console is correct ...".

      Is that not how it works?

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2012
        It must reconcile the two by accepting the new total as the correct total. It then overwrites all records in memory so that any rain calculation performed by WUHU is correct. The 1HR, 24HR, Daily, and other rain totals are calculated depending on the station type. This is based on the data in memory.

        An INI setting could perhaps be added that would affect the display only. Any other solution would probably be overly complicated and lead to users not understanding how yet another offset works and how to adjust it.