Re: [wuhu_software_group] WS-2812 Weather Center/Station Set Up On the Net.

  • Joseph Kareh
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2012
      Hi john, i am a owner of lacrosse ws2800 serie, how can i help you

      Meteokareh.com

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 3, 2012, at 2:01 AM, "John" <korky@...> wrote:

      I want to get my station up on the net.What do I need software and or hardware. I operating windows 7 on a dell computer laptop. Using the la crosse usb to get info from station. I have been reading about posts but still confused. La crosse software ver 1.54 is what I am using. If you cound give me a step by step set up to get me up and running.

      thanks

    • John
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2012