Re: WS-2812 Weather Center/Station Set Up On the Net.

  • KNHBRIST1
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2012
      John, the best place to start is to review this great manual that a member of this list provided for us. After reviewing the manual, you can post some specific questions that you may have here in the forum and I am sure someone will be able to help get you started.

      http://www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual/

      Steve
    • Joseph Kareh
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2012
        Hi john, i am a owner of lacrosse ws2800 serie, how can i help you

        Meteokareh.com

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Dec 3, 2012, at 2:01 AM, "John" <korky@...> wrote:

        I want to get my station up on the net.What do I need software and or hardware. I operating windows 7 on a dell computer laptop. Using the la crosse usb to get info from station. I have been reading about posts but still confused. La crosse software ver 1.54 is what I am using. If you cound give me a step by step set up to get me up and running.

        thanks

      • John
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2012