WS-2812 Weather Center/Station Set Up On the Net.

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2012
      I want to get my station up on the net.What do I need software and or hardware. I operating windows 7 on a dell computer laptop. Using the la crosse usb to get info from station. I have been reading about posts but still confused. La crosse software ver 1.54 is what I am using. If you cound give me a step by step set up to get me up and running.

      thanks
    • KNHBRIST1
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2012
        John, the best place to start is to review this great manual that a member of this list provided for us. After reviewing the manual, you can post some specific questions that you may have here in the forum and I am sure someone will be able to help get you started.

        http://www.lissproductions.org/wuhu_manual/

        Steve
      • Joseph Kareh
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2012
          Hi john, i am a owner of lacrosse ws2800 serie, how can i help you

          Meteokareh.com

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2012