Re: WRM200USB uploads history, won't upload live.

  • jkwildman
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 30, 2012
      All sensors are showing ok on the console. Also, everything that is "tanked up" in the console while my computer is off, loads to wunderground as soon as I startup WUHU.

      Do you still think I need to reset/rescan the sensors?

      Thanks,

      Jim

      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 30, 2012
        Hmmm... That is odd. Did you see any messages in the log screen after 5-10 minutes? I would think that warnings would be posted?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "jkwildman" <jwkurtenbach@...> wrote:

        > All sensors are showing ok on the console. Also, everything that is "tanked up" in the console while my computer is off, loads to wunderground as soon as I startup WUHU.
        >
        > Do you still think I need to reset/rescan the sensors?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Jim

        > > This would suggest that one or more of your sensors is not reporting in. After 5 minutes or so this should result in errors being posted to the log regarding sensors that did not report in.
        > >
        > > You may need to re-synchronize your sensors to the console. There is a procedure to do that although I do not recall.
        > >
        > > Also, you might consider moving the console to a location closest to the sensors or move the sensors toward the console if they are out of range.
        > >
        > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "jkwildman" <jwkurtenbach@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Thanks for the response.
        > > >
        > > > Yes, several items are marked OFL (Windgust, DewPoint, the Rainfalls).
        > > >
        > > > Thanks,
        > > >
        > > > Jim

      • jkwildman
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 1, 2012
          Here's a snippet of the log. When history is done downloading, posting to wunderground stops and I get ofl for several calculated fields (dew point, etc.) from that point, it appears to be not uploading.

          Thanks for helping me out!

          Jim

          Sat Dec 01 21:19:39 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:39 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:39 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:42 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:42 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:43 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:43 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:43 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:43 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:43 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:43 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:44 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:44 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:44 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:44 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:44 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:44 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:44 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:45 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:49 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:19:55 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:20:00 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:20:03 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:20:05 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:20:15 2012 > Request History (DA) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:20:17 2012 > End of history retrieval detected. Entering live data mode.
          Sat Dec 01 21:20:35 2012 > Ack (D0) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:20:55 2012 > Ack (D0) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:21:15 2012 > Ack (D0) sent to console succesfully.
          Sat Dec 01 21:21:35 2012 > Ack (D0) sent to console succesfully.

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 2, 2012
            If you have not disabled any sensors in the tweak screen, eventually you should see an error in the log about which physical sensor did not report in. I believe it is 5 mins but it might be 10 minutes before the error is posted.

          • jkwildman
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 2, 2012
              Well...
              I wasn't getting any errors. But! We haven't had rain for quite a while and my rain gauge shows zero all the time. I went out and poured a cup of water into the rain sensor.

              The base reported nothing!!

              I reset both the Rain sensor and the console and...

              Everything is working again!!