WUHU Rapid Fire

  • utahweatherbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2006
      Is there any way we can set up how people see our data on rapid fire?
      I notice that the default view if you don't set up your own is both
      english & metric, which seems too busy for me. I would like to be able
      to make the default view for viewers of MY rapid fire data to be in
      english only, at least until they change it themselves. Is this
      something you guys can make available?

      Thanx, Dan