Odd issue with Weather Underground and Weatherbug

  • Shawn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2012
      Uploading stops with those two but not with CWOP and Awekas work fine. This is in Windows 8. When I reboot my router it works fine for a while.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
        Some time ago, I recall there was an issue with some routers that have a setting to block responses from servers that differed from the IP used for the request.

        You might read up on your router user manual to see if it has such a setting.