Lacrosse 2800 and Heavy Wx temp readings off

  • akjeffc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2012
      I have been operating my station for a year with no major issues and this week I noticed that the Lacrosse2800 display temp is different than that in Heavy weather. It is not a latency issue, because the indoor temp matches. The outdoor temp is consistently lower on the station than in heavy weather.

      Thanks for any help!
      Jeff