WeatherBug Outage Resolved

  • weatherbugnathan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
      It appears that our Backyard Stations Network is back online again. If you are still having issues transmitting data to us, please email me directly at backyard@... and I will personally work with you to get your station back online. For those who have already emailed in with an issue, no need to re-email. I will be reaching out to you personally as soon as I have a free moment to ensure your station is back online. Thanks again for your patience.