Re: WUHU and WU

  • GW
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 18, 2012
      Sorry for the delay responding back on this subject, as I've had to work 23 days straight and haven't had time to mess with it. I never did get WUHU to do what I wanted to do. However, I did download an app that reboots my computer at five minutes after midnight every night and that has corrected my problem. So now everything is good and working the way I want it to.