WeatherBug Backyard Stations Outage

  • weatherbugnathan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2012
      We're having an outage with Backyard Stations causing data to display on the Backyard Stations test page, but the Backyard Stations test page to also display a data failure, which is also causing Backyard Stations to not appear. I've notified our teams about it, and we're working to resolve the issue. As soon as I have an update, I will post it here, as well as backyard.weatherbug.com. Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.
      Nathan Parker
    • touristua
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2012
        Hmmm... My station works well on http://data.backyard2.weatherbug.com ...