Vs: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Deleting old data from DB

  • pelot@ovi.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 14, 2012
      Hi all,
      can anyone help me about this case below?

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "pelot@..." <pelot@...> wrote:

      > hi,
      > when I deleted wrong rows from db, how can I update monthly & Year charts?
      > Daily chart is ok, but still this very high wind value are seen from monthly & year charts...
      > Wind Speed: 183.6km/h from the SSE
      > Wind Gust: 183.6km/h from the SSE
      >
      > Station: ISALOSAL2
      > day: 03.10.12
      >

      > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Anonymous user <pelot@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > > thanks!
      > > its easy to delete wrong rows now :)

    • touristua
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2012
        This is problem only for Weather Underground? I see that you have one abnormal gust at October.

        I had the same problem some days ago. I write to WU support, and they make some operation: rebuild the station's history overnight and problem was solved. Now year and month charts are clear. You can see on WU, my station is IKIEVKIE2.