Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: outdoor temperature and humidity failed in WS2355

  • Boukan Guinguette
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 10, 2012
    I lost it few days ago. I sent you the graph of the datas for the last days. If you look at it, you will see on it that the humidity started to have a strange behaviour on the 29th of november (illogical value of 30 %) and after that it nearly stacked on 99% humidity. Secondly, temperature started to have a strange behaviour too since the 6th of november rising up until the maximum value and then indicating on the base OFL.
    virginie

    Boukan Guinguette
    Plage de Raisinier - Môle St Nicolas - Haïti
    (+509) 38 45 28 74
    www.boukanguinguette.com

    De : Dimitris <meteo@...>
    À : wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
    Envoyé le : Samedi 10 novembre 2012 15h33
    Objet : [wuhu_software_group] Re: outdoor temperature and humidity failed in WS2355

    Hi Virgine
    The data you lost after helicopter passed ? 1-4 November ? or today ?

    Dimitris

    --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Boukan Guinguette <boukanguinguette@...> wrote:

> [...]
    >
    > regards
    >
    > virginie
    >

    > Boukan Guinguette
    > Plage de Raisinier - Môle St Nicolas - Haïti
    > (+509) 38 45 28 74
    > www.boukanguinguette.com
    >

    > ________________________________
    > De : Dimitris <meteo@...>
    > À : wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
    > Envoyé le : Samedi 10 novembre 2012 15h10
    > Objet : [wuhu_software_group] Re: outdoor temperature and humidity failed in WS2355
    >

    > virginie
    > Put out all the batteries and out remote sensor,and console (if you have ac/dv adaptor put out)
    >
    > Wait 30 sec and put again the batteries first at out remote sensor and after at console.
    >
    > OFL is mean console do not can decriptions the signal.
    >
    > Do you are radioamateur or someone very close to you and from RF there is problem ?
    >
    > Do you have thunder at your area when happen this ?
    >
    > Check the out remote sensor ,maybe have very humidity inside electronic parts.
    >
    > Best regards from Greece
    > Dimitris
    > http://users.otenet.gr/~meteo/index.html
    >
    > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Boukan Guinguette <boukanguinguette@> wrote:
    > >
    > > I m running in wireless mode. I already did that, and I tried to push pressure and wind button together too. It restarts but still indicates the same error.
    > >
    > > what do you think?
    > >
    > > virginie
    > >

    > > Boukan Guinguette
    > > Plage de Raisinier - Môle St Nicolas - Haïti
    > > (+509) 38 45 28 74
    > > www.boukanguinguette.com
    > >

    > > ________________________________
    > > De : wuhu_software <wuhu_software@>
    > > À : wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
    > > Envoyé le : Samedi 10 novembre 2012 12h23
    > > Objet : [wuhu_software_group] Re: outdoor temperature and humidity failed in WS2355
    > >

    > > Are you running in wired or wireless mode?
    > >
    > > Try holding down the + key on the console until it beeps twice. This will cause the station to search for the remote sensor.
    > >
    > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Boukan Guinguette <boukanguinguette@> wrote:
    > > >

    > > > Hi,
    > > >
    > > > I had a problem with my Lacrosse WS2355: wind and indoor datas displays but it indicates OFL for outdoor temperatures and dont indicate outdoor humidity. I send you the grah for the ultimate datas before the crash. Can you please help me? I recently bought it (in july) and I dont see anything wrong inside (no oxydation, no composant burnt...) I restarted the station without result.
    > > > thanks for your help,
    > > >
    > > > virginie
    > > >
    > > > Boukan Guinguette
    > > > Plage de Raisinier - Môle St Nicolas - Haïti

  • Dimitris
    Message 2 of 9 , Nov 10, 2012
      Yes i show it,i am afraid the sensors temp/hum it have problem,you have guarantee (only 4 months you have) ,send it buck and they give you a new one remote thermo/hygro sensor.

      Dimitris

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Boukan Guinguette <boukanguinguette@...> wrote:

      > I lost it few days ago. I sent you the graph of the datas for the last days. If you look at it, you will see on it that the humidity started to have a strange behaviour on the 29th of november (illogical value of 30 %) and after that it nearly stacked on 99% humidity. Secondly, temperature started to have a strange behaviour too since the 6th of november rising up until the maximum value and then indicating on the base OFL.
      > virginie
      >

      > Boukan Guinguette
      > Plage de Raisinier - Môle St Nicolas - Haïti
      > (+509) 38 45 28 74
      > www.boukanguinguette.com
    • Boukan Guinguette

        De : Dimitris <meteo@...>
        À : wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
        Envoyé le : Dimanche 11 novembre 2012 1h01