Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: outdoor temperature and humidity failed in WS2355

  • Boukan Guinguette
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 10, 2012
      I m running in wireless mode. I already did that, and I tried to push pressure and wind button together too. It restarts but still indicates the same error.

      what do you think?

      virginie

      Boukan Guinguette
      Plage de Raisinier - Môle St Nicolas - Haïti
      (+509) 38 45 28 74
      www.boukanguinguette.com

      De : wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...>
      À : wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
      Envoyé le : Samedi 10 novembre 2012 12h23
      Objet : [wuhu_software_group] Re: outdoor temperature and humidity failed in WS2355

      Are you running in wired or wireless mode?

      Try holding down the + key on the console until it beeps twice. This will cause the station to search for the remote sensor.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Boukan Guinguette <boukanguinguette@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I had a problem with my Lacrosse WS2355: wind and indoor datas displays but it indicates OFL for outdoor temperatures and dont indicate outdoor humidity. I send you the grah for the ultimate datas before the crash. Can you please help me? I recently bought it (in july) and I dont see anything wrong inside (no oxydation, no composant burnt...) I restarted the station without result.
      > thanks for your help,
      >
      > virginie
      >
      > Boukan Guinguette
      > Plage de Raisinier - Môle St Nicolas - Haïti
      > (+509) 38 45 28 74
      > www.boukanguinguette.com

    • Dimitris
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 10, 2012
        virginie
        Put out all the batteries and out remote sensor,and console (if you have ac/dv adaptor put out)

        Wait 30 sec and put again the batteries first at out remote sensor and after at console.

        OFL is mean console do not can decriptions the signal.

        Do you are radioamateur or someone very close to you and from RF there is problem ?

        Do you have thunder at your area when happen this ?

        Check the out remote sensor ,maybe have very humidity inside electronic parts.

        Best regards from Greece
        Dimitris

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Boukan Guinguette <boukanguinguette@...> wrote:

        > I m running in wireless mode. I already did that, and I tried to push pressure and wind button together too. It restarts but still indicates the same error.
        >
        > what do you think?
        >
        > virginie
        >

        > Boukan Guinguette
        > Plage de Raisinier - Môle St Nicolas - Haïti
        > (+509) 38 45 28 74
        > www.boukanguinguette.com
        >

        > ________________________________
        > De : wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...>
        > À : wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
        > Envoyé le : Samedi 10 novembre 2012 12h23
        > Objet : [wuhu_software_group] Re: outdoor temperature and humidity failed in WS2355
        >

        > Are you running in wired or wireless mode?
        >
        > Try holding down the + key on the console until it beeps twice. This will cause the station to search for the remote sensor.
        >
        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Boukan Guinguette <boukanguinguette@> wrote:
        > >

        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > I had a problem with my Lacrosse WS2355: wind and indoor datas displays but it indicates OFL for outdoor temperatures and dont indicate outdoor humidity. I send you the grah for the ultimate datas before the crash. Can you please help me? I recently bought it (in july) and I dont see anything wrong inside (no oxydation, no composant burnt...) I restarted the station without result.
        > > thanks for your help,
        > >
        > > virginie
        > >
        > > Boukan Guinguette
        > > Plage de Raisinier - Môle St Nicolas - Haïti
        > > (+509) 38 45 28 74
        > > www.boukanguinguette.com

      • Boukan Guinguette

          De : Dimitris <meteo@...>
          À : wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
          Envoyé le : Samedi 10 novembre 2012 15h10

          virginie
          Put out all the batteries and out remote sensor,and console (if you have ac/dv adaptor put out)

          Wait 30 sec and put again the batteries first at out remote sensor and after at console.

          OFL is mean console do not can decriptions the signal.

          Do you are radioamateur or someone very close to you and from RF there is problem ?

          Do you have thunder at your area when happen this ?

          Check the out remote sensor ,maybe have very humidity inside electronic parts.

          Best regards from Greece
          Dimitris

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Boukan Guinguette <boukanguinguette@...> wrote:

          > I m running in wireless mode. I already did that, and I tried to push pressure and wind button together too. It restarts but still indicates the same error.
          >
          > what do you think?
          >
          > virginie
          >

          > Boukan Guinguette
          > Plage de Raisinier - Môle St Nicolas - Haïti
          > (+509) 38 45 28 74
          > www.boukanguinguette.com
          >

          > ________________________________
          > De : wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...>
          > À : wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
          > Envoyé le : Samedi 10 novembre 2012 12h23
          > Objet : [wuhu_software_group] Re: outdoor temperature and humidity failed in WS2355
          >

          > Are you running in wired or wireless mode?
          >
          > Try holding down the + key on the console until it beeps twice. This will cause the station to search for the remote sensor.
          >
          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Boukan Guinguette <boukanguinguette@> wrote:
          > >

          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > I had a problem with my Lacrosse WS2355: wind and indoor datas displays but it indicates OFL for outdoor temperatures and dont indicate outdoor humidity. I send you the grah for the ultimate datas before the crash. Can you please help me? I recently bought it (in july) and I dont see anything wrong inside (no oxydation, no composant burnt...) I restarted the station without result.
          > > thanks for your help,
          > >
          > > virginie
          > >
          > > Boukan Guinguette
          > > Plage de Raisinier - Môle St Nicolas - Haïti
          > > (+509) 38 45 28 74
          > > www.boukanguinguette.com

        • Dimitris
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 10, 2012
            Hi Virgine
            The data you lost after helicopter passed ? 1-4 November ? or today ?

            Dimitris

          • Boukan Guinguette

            De : Dimitris <meteo@...>
            À : wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
            Envoyé le : Samedi 10 novembre 2012 15h33

          • Dimitris
            Message 6 of 9 , Nov 10, 2012
              Yes i show it,i am afraid the sensors temp/hum it have problem,you have guarantee (only 4 months you have) ,send it buck and they give you a new one remote thermo/hygro sensor.

              Dimitris

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Boukan Guinguette <boukanguinguette@...> wrote:

              > I lost it few days ago. I sent you the graph of the datas for the last days. If you look at it, you will see on it that the humidity started to have a strange behaviour on the 29th of november (illogical value of 30 %) and after that it nearly stacked on 99% humidity. Secondly, temperature started to have a strange behaviour too since the 6th of november rising up until the maximum value and then indicating on the base OFL.
              > virginie
              >

              > Boukan Guinguette
              > Plage de Raisinier - Môle St Nicolas - Haïti
              > (+509) 38 45 28 74
              > www.boukanguinguette.com
            • Boukan Guinguette

                De : Dimitris <meteo@...>
                À : wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com
                Envoyé le : Dimanche 11 novembre 2012 1h01