Re: [wuhu_software_group] WUHU (Current Release) (1, 0, 216, 212) Refreshed 10-28-2012

  • John Liss
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2012
      Right-clicking the small Wuhu logo in the upper left corner of the
      window will display the menu; selecting “About WUHU…” will display the
      software version.

      On 11/5/2012 3:58 AM, touristua wrote:
      > Hi, pals!
      > I have some question about WUHU weather networks support. In version before 1.0.216.212 following networks were supported:
      > PWSWeather
      > AWEKAS
      > CWOP
      > WUnderground
      > Wbug
      >
      > In description of latest version we can read:
      > 1) Added support for Weather For You. See http://www.weatherforyou.com/pws/ for more info.
      > 153) Added support for MetOffice WOW. See http://wow.metoffice.gov.uk
      >
      > But in setup section I found:
      > PWSWeather
      > AWEKAS
      > CWOP
      > WUnderground
      > Wbug
      > MetOffice (added)
      >
      > So, where is support of Weather For You? Or is it mistake?
      >
      > And second question, where in WUHU I can look version of software (except name of installation file)?

      > WUHU Download page:

    • touristua
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2012
        Thank you. I found it.
        And can somebody clear the first question?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, John Liss <john@...> wrote:

        > Right-clicking the small Wuhu logo in the upper left corner of the
        > window will display the menu; selecting "About WUHU…" will display the
        > software version.

      • marcelcanine
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2012
          Are not PWS and WFU the same.

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "touristua" <somesvl@...> wrote:

          > Thank you. I found it.
          > And can somebody clear the first question?
          >
          > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, John Liss <john@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Right-clicking the small Wuhu logo in the upper left corner of the
          > > window will display the menu; selecting "About WUHU…" will display the
          > > software version.

        • touristua
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2012
            It seems to be true. But PWS was supported in previous version...