WUHU (Current Release) (1, 0, 216, 212) Refreshed 10-28-2012

  • touristua
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2012
      Hi, pals!
      I have some question about WUHU weather networks support. In version before 1.0.216.212 following networks were supported:
      PWSWeather
      AWEKAS
      CWOP
      WUnderground
      Wbug

      In description of latest version we can read:
      1) Added support for Weather For You. See http://www.weatherforyou.com/pws/ for more info.
      153) Added support for MetOffice WOW. See http://wow.metoffice.gov.uk

      But in setup section I found:
      PWSWeather
      AWEKAS
      CWOP
      WUnderground
      Wbug
      MetOffice (added)

      So, where is support of Weather For You? Or is it mistake?

      And second question, where in WUHU I can look version of software (except name of installation file)?
    • John Liss
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2012
        Right-clicking the small Wuhu logo in the upper left corner of the
        window will display the menu; selecting “About WUHU…” will display the
        software version.

        On 11/5/2012 3:58 AM, touristua wrote:
        > Hi, pals!
        > I have some question about WUHU weather networks support. In version before 1.0.216.212 following networks were supported:
        > PWSWeather
        > AWEKAS
        > CWOP
        > WUnderground
        > Wbug
        >
        > In description of latest version we can read:
        > 1) Added support for Weather For You. See http://www.weatherforyou.com/pws/ for more info.
        > 153) Added support for MetOffice WOW. See http://wow.metoffice.gov.uk
        >
        > But in setup section I found:
        > PWSWeather
        > AWEKAS
        > CWOP
        > WUnderground
        > Wbug
        > MetOffice (added)
        >
        > So, where is support of Weather For You? Or is it mistake?
        >
        > And second question, where in WUHU I can look version of software (except name of installation file)?

        > WUHU Download page:

      • touristua
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2012
          Thank you. I found it.
          And can somebody clear the first question?

          --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, John Liss <john@...> wrote:

          > Right-clicking the small Wuhu logo in the upper left corner of the
          > window will display the menu; selecting "About WUHU…" will display the
          > software version.

        • marcelcanine
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 5, 2012
            Are not PWS and WFU the same.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "touristua" <somesvl@...> wrote:

            > Thank you. I found it.
            > And can somebody clear the first question?
            >
            > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, John Liss <john@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Right-clicking the small Wuhu logo in the upper left corner of the
            > > window will display the menu; selecting "About WUHU…" will display the
            > > software version.

          • touristua
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 2012
              It seems to be true. But PWS was supported in previous version...