Re: NOAA monthly-Annual report

  • Dimitris
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2012
      Çi again
      I had saw thw history.dat,but it show something words do not understand,anyway no problem simply i asked,because i see some Greek sites with Davis weather station with weather link software it have it.

      Joseph thank you for advice,the Wuhu is a great and simply software,with it i start it in 2007 to upload data with my station.

      Dimitris