Re: [wuhu_software_group] NOAA monthly-Annual report

  • Joseph Kareh
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2012
      Dear dimitris

      No doubt that wuhu is the one of the best wh uploader software, but as for the statistics and other weather report data like noaa, i guess you should use more sophisticated software, like weather display, you can connected to wuhu as well.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 4, 2012, at 5:55 PM, "Dimitris" <meteo@...> wrote:

      Hi again,i would like to ask,there is way WUHU software,it have NOAA monthly-Annual report
      Like this ?

      Monthly
      http://penteli.meteo.gr/stations/athens/NOAAMO.TXT

      Annual
      http://penteli.meteo.gr/stations/athens/NOAAYR.TXT

      Thank you

      Best regards from Greece
      Dimitris

    • Dimitris
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2012
        Çi again
        I had saw thw history.dat,but it show something words do not understand,anyway no problem simply i asked,because i see some Greek sites with Davis weather station with weather link software it have it.

        Joseph thank you for advice,the Wuhu is a great and simply software,with it i start it in 2007 to upload data with my station.

        Dimitris