Vs: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Deleting old data from DB

  • pelot@ovi.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2012
      hi,
      when I deleted wrong rows from db, how can I update monthly & Year charts?
      Daily chart is ok, but still this very high wind value are seen from monthly & year charts...
      Wind Speed: 183.6km/h from the SSE
      Wind Gust: 183.6km/h from the SSE

      Station: ISALOSAL2
      day: 03.10.12

    • pelot@ovi.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 14, 2012
        Hi all,
        can anyone help me about this case below?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "pelot@..." <pelot@...> wrote:

        > hi,
        > when I deleted wrong rows from db, how can I update monthly & Year charts?
        > Daily chart is ok, but still this very high wind value are seen from monthly & year charts...
        > Wind Speed: 183.6km/h from the SSE
        > Wind Gust: 183.6km/h from the SSE
        >
        > Station: ISALOSAL2
        > day: 03.10.12
        >

        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Anonymous user <pelot@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi,
        > > thanks!
        > > its easy to delete wrong rows now :)

      • touristua
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 14, 2012
          This is problem only for Weather Underground? I see that you have one abnormal gust at October.

          I had the same problem some days ago. I write to WU support, and they make some operation: rebuild the station's history overnight and problem was solved. Now year and month charts are clear. You can see on WU, my station is IKIEVKIE2.