Deleting old data from DB

  • pelot@ovi.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 24, 2012
      Hi,
      I noticed strange data in my Wuhu db, is there any tool available for deleting this? if not, can someone delete this row:
      Weather station ISALOSAL2,
      date 3.10.2012 time 10:00

      10:00 12.9 °C 12.1 °C 1015.8hPa Etelän ja kaakon välinen 183.6km/h 183.6km/h 95% 0.0mm / 0.0mm total

      there is very heavy wind values : 183.6 km/h :)

      thanks!
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 24, 2012
        View the history page for your station at Weather Underground. Select the day where you want to make a deletion. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the history for that day and find the link "Delete Specific Entries". The page will refresh. Scroll to the line you want to delete, look to the right side, there will be a link labeled "Delete this entry".

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "pelot@..." <pelot@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        > I noticed strange data in my Wuhu db, is there any tool available for deleting this? if not, can someone delete this row:
        > Weather station ISALOSAL2,
        > date 3.10.2012 time 10:00
        >

        > 10:00 12.9 °C 12.1 °C 1015.8hPa Etelän ja kaakon välinen 183.6km/h 183.6km/h 95% 0.0mm / 0.0mm total
        >
        > there is very heavy wind values : 183.6 km/h :)
        >
        > thanks!

      • Anonymous user
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 25, 2012
          Hi,
          thanks!
          its easy to delete wrong rows now :)

          Lähetetty: torstai 25.lokakuuta 2012 1.01
          Aihe: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Deleting old data from DB

        • pelot@ovi.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 31, 2012
            hi,
            when I deleted wrong rows from db, how can I update monthly & Year charts?
            Daily chart is ok, but still this very high wind value are seen from monthly & year charts...
            Wind Speed: 183.6km/h from the SSE
            Wind Gust: 183.6km/h from the SSE

            Station: ISALOSAL2
            day: 03.10.12

          • pelot@ovi.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 14, 2012
              Hi all,
              can anyone help me about this case below?

              --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "pelot@..." <pelot@...> wrote:

              > hi,
              > when I deleted wrong rows from db, how can I update monthly & Year charts?
              > Daily chart is ok, but still this very high wind value are seen from monthly & year charts...
              > Wind Speed: 183.6km/h from the SSE
              > Wind Gust: 183.6km/h from the SSE
              >
              > Station: ISALOSAL2
              > day: 03.10.12
              >

              > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Anonymous user <pelot@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi,
              > > thanks!
              > > its easy to delete wrong rows now :)

            • touristua
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 14, 2012
                This is problem only for Weather Underground? I see that you have one abnormal gust at October.

                I had the same problem some days ago. I write to WU support, and they make some operation: rebuild the station's history overnight and problem was solved. Now year and month charts are clear. You can see on WU, my station is IKIEVKIE2.