internet flops and WUHU doesn't resume uploading

  • Larry HK2LS
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 23, 2012
      I have WUHU running here uploading to several weather services and our internet drops and then resets. I need to stop then start WUHU to resume the uploading to the weather sites. Is there a way to automate this proceedure?

      73s Larry
      HK2LS
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 24, 2012
        Larry,

        Are there any error messages posted in the log?

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Larry HK2LS" <larry@...> wrote:

        > I have WUHU running here uploading to several weather services and our internet drops and then resets. I need to stop then start WUHU to resume the uploading to the weather sites. Is there a way to automate this proceedure?
        >
        > 73s Larry
        > HK2LS

      • Larry HK2LS
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 31, 2012
          Yes - the first message is:

          Final Fatal Error No More Retries InternetOpenURL() returned error 0x00002efd(12029) ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 31, 2012
            When the connection is restored, uploads should resume. I am not sure why it is not working for you. Which OS are you using?

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Larry HK2LS" <larry@...> wrote:

            > Yes - the first message is:
            >
            > Final Fatal Error No More Retries InternetOpenURL() returned error 0x00002efd(12029) ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT

            > > Larry,
            > >
            > > Are there any error messages posted in the log?
            > >

            > > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Larry HK2LS" <larry@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I have WUHU running here uploading to several weather services and our internet drops and then resets. I need to stop then start WUHU to resume the uploading to the weather sites. Is there a way to automate this proceedure?
            > > >
            > > > 73s Larry
            > > > HK2LS

          • Larry HK2LS
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012
              XP 32 bit.

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 1, 2012
                Do you have any service packs installed?

                Is your Internet connection "always on" or is it a dial-up?

                I would think that new error messages would be posted in the log. Odd.

                My Internet failed today on an XP machine, when the Internet came back uploads continued without an issue.