Re: Two Vue's and WUHU's

  • GW
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 14, 2012
      Some differences were known before mounting the stations: one station is battery power only; one measures rainfall in 0.01 increments, one is 0.02 increments, and one is 0.04 increments; and they all update at different rates.

      But what I discovered is that they're all fairly close in their measurements, and all perform as expected. Also, it takes different amounts of wind to start the anemometers spinning.

      One of my reasons for putting them up was in case someone was interested in comparison if they were thinking about buying a type of station. However, I think the La Crosse and Oregon Scientific stations are no longer manufactured. So I guess I'll leave them up to see which one lives the longest.