Re: export info

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2012
      You can export all of the weather data in memory (a setting that can be changed from the default of 24 hours to 168 hours) to an Excel .csv file.

      Click the Export button on the main screen (lower right).

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "dick" <rhsj209@...> wrote:

      > Is there a quick and simple way of exporting files from Wuhu to a excel file so that I can look at history files for the inside temps and humidity?

    • dick
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2012
        Is there a History file for the whole year?

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
          You can enable a history in the settings that will collect data indefinitely. Realistically you can only pull in a month of data at a time on most machines to chart the data and dump to a .csv.

          See the user manual about the history files written in Heavy Weather Pro format.