export info

  • dick
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2012
      Is there a quick and simple way of exporting files from Wuhu to a excel file so that I can look at history files for the inside temps and humidity?
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2012
        You can export all of the weather data in memory (a setting that can be changed from the default of 24 hours to 168 hours) to an Excel .csv file.

        Click the Export button on the main screen (lower right).

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2012
          Is there a History file for the whole year?

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
            You can enable a history in the settings that will collect data indefinitely. Realistically you can only pull in a month of data at a time on most machines to chart the data and dump to a .csv.

            See the user manual about the history files written in Heavy Weather Pro format.