Re: generic wuhu site BB?

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 2, 2012
      Your problem appears to be your Firefox configuration/addons.
      It looks like you aren't saving cookies but delete them or deny them.
      That stores the configuration options for the map. When you save, it stores a cookie. Firefox, at some point, is instructed to delete the cookie.

      --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "don_wa5ngp" <don_wa5ngp@...> wrote:

      > I look at wundermap a lot.

      > I click save preferences but it always comes back to the same defaults.
      >
      > Also it would be nice if when I go to my particular map view that setting of map coverage would also be saved so when I come back another day I see the same view.
      >
      > I'll try asking the question on that help window you mentioned.
      > I use firefox ver 15.01. I have not tried explorer lately, I'll give it another try.
      >
      > Don

    • don_wa5ngp
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 2, 2012
        I was thinking it might be related to cookies. If others are not observing what I am then I'll look into the cookies settings. Maybe they are expiring too soon?

        tks for feedback.

        > Your problem appears to be your Firefox configuration/addons.
        > It looks like you aren't saving cookies but delete them or deny them.
        > That stores the configuration options for the map. When you save, it stores a cookie. Firefox, at some point, is instructed to delete the cookie.
        >
        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "don_wa5ngp" <don_wa5ngp@> wrote:
        > >

        > > I look at wundermap a lot.
        >
        > > I click save preferences but it always comes back to the same defaults.
        > >
        > > Also it would be nice if when I go to my particular map view that setting of map coverage would also be saved so when I come back another day I see the same view.
        > >
        > > I'll try asking the question on that help window you mentioned.
        > > I use firefox ver 15.01. I have not tried explorer lately, I'll give it another try.
        > >
        > > Don

      • John Celenza
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 2, 2012
          Hello,

          I'd like to help out here. Can someone give me steps to reproduce the issue. I'll install WUHU, but then what do I need to do? Write directly to john@... if you could.

          FYI, concerning our help system, we have our new support employees in place, and support tickets should be handled quickly now. During the transition (which admittedly took too long), getting support was a problem. I'm really sorry about that.

          Sincerely,
          John