Re: Gust and currdat.lst

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2012
      I have got a 28xx and it does report some erzatz gusts on WU.

      http://classic.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KINPORTA5&day=29&year=2012&month=9

      I really don't think the new unit is terribly accurate. Got to be an improvement over the old propeller version, I guess.

      Sadly the price point most of us are comfortable with causes the ongoing quality and design issues from what's in the market.