Re: WUHU on Linux...

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 26, 2012
      Kenneth,

      There are many variations of the Mac operating systems that allow you to run Windows software. If the version you have will allow access to the hardware like a serial port, it may work. I am not a Mac user so I cannot say for certain.

      If it were me, I would go with a native Mac application like Weather Snoop:

      http://www.weathersnoop.com/home/

      They have a light version for $20 and the full for $60:

      http://www.weathersnoop.com/buy/