Heavyweather Review

  • sbillie1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2005
      Hi, I have a question about Heavyweather Review. The graphs it
      provides are great but I have not been able to find a way to graph
      wind direction, only wind speed. Am I missing something or is this
      coming in a future version ? I am using a Lacrosse 2310TWC. Maybe its
      just a matter of somehow editing the template ??

      Thanks for your help,

      Bill