Date/Time Error

  • Radu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2012
      I saw this message posted on the history data of my PWS.
      "Date/Time Error: Because we are consistently receiving data from this station that is either too old or too new, we think that the time and/or date is set incorrectly in either your weather station software or operating system. Please check these settings and adjust them if necessary."
      I checked everything, the clock is exactly the same as the atomic clock and the date is alright.
      I have 2 weather stations exactly the same modell and colour and everything.
      If there is something wrong I need more informations, what exactly is wrong in all this?!
      I use WUHU with this station- ID=IBIHOROR9, the 2nd one-ID IBIHOROR10 uses Cumulus and there is no message like the one above over there.
      Both stations show exactly the same time and date.
      Eugen Radu, Oradea,
      Romania