Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Honneywell Weather Station

  • Kenny Carr
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 22, 2012

      Thanks much guys question will software work with a Mac machine?

      On Aug 22, 2012 3:41 PM, "wuhu_software" <wuhu_software@...> wrote:

      WUHU supports the TE923. The station type is "TE923 - Records text file (records.txt)".

      You then have to configure the Honeywell software that comes with the station to output the records.txt. See the setting/options within the program.

      The Honeywell software is called Weather Capture Advance and is available in the file section of this Yahoo group. Click here to download it.