Re: La Crosse 1612 Console Question

  • k5kee
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19, 2012
      Hey Steve!!!

      It *has* been a while. I am neck deep in working with the county - all still volunteer. I got tagged to be the county Emergency Coordinator for ARES/RACES a few months back. And I'm on a rural volunteer fire department if you can believe that. Mostly doing Safety Officer stuff and paperwork. CERT is a terrific program! Ours is rather stale right now ... hope they get it going again.

      So far I'm not finding a comparable console as of yet. We may just end up selling the one they got and buying a different model altogether. Now, if I just get a new station for my place! :)

      Hope all is well with you ....

      Deb