PayPal Donation Link

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2012

      For those of you who wish to make a donation, I have added a link on the Software Download  page.

      There will also be a link within the program under the Links button off the main screen on version v210+.

      Thanks.

      Heath

    • Chris R. Holt

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 17, 2012
          Glad to donate to you for your efforts!

          Phil
          CW2610
          KCACOALI3
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 17, 2012
            Thank you Chris, I appreciate it.

            --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "Chris R. Holt" <crholt@...> wrote:

            > Donation made! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to support your
            > efforts in maintaining the amazing piece of software we all use and enjoy!
            >
            > Chris
            >

            > On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 1:46 PM, wuhu_software <wuhu_software@...>wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > For those of you who wish to make a donation, I have added a link on the Software
            > > Download <http://home.comcast.net/%7Ewuhu_software/> page.
            > >
            > > There will also be a link within the program under the Links button off
            > > the main screen on version v210+.
            > >
            > > Thanks.
            > >
            > > Heath

          • Mike Derryberry
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 17, 2012
              On 8/16/2012 1:46 PM, wuhu_software wrote:
              For those of you who wish to make a donation, I have added a link on the Software Download  page.

              There will also be a link within the program under the Links button off the main screen on version v210+.

              Thanks.

              Heath

              Donation made and worth every penny! Thanks Heath!

              Mike
              --
              miked911@...
              Mike Derryberry

              Dispatcher II
              Kern County Sheriff's Department
              Bakersfield, CA

              Listen to my department:
              http://nyc05.egihosting.com:3074/listen.pls

              Listen to Kern County Scanning:
              http://nyc05.egihosting.com:3070/listen.pls

              Listen to Central California Fire Scanning
              http://nyc05.egihosting.com:3072/listen.pls