Re: No rain from your weather station?

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 10, 2012
      Spiders have always been my biggest problem in the past. I now spray it
      down inside and out with Ortho Home Defense a couple times a year and
      have had no further issues.
    • jimnbarbie@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 11, 2012
        Had an almost full-grown bumble bee in ours. It was dead but heavy enough the rain gauge wouldn't work.
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T