Re: Adjusting rain

  • marcelcanine
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 16, 2012
      I do believe that once you send the data to WU there is no way to change it except by contacting them and asking them if they will change it.

      From the WUHU Manual:

      Removing Bad data from a data collector (like weather underground)

      There is no way for WUHU to remove bad readings at the data collectors or other weather servers. This is a manual process and you must contact the provider in question to see how to remove it manually.