Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: la crosse ws2316 loses connection with external sensor or freezes

  • Josephkareh
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2012

      Hi it couldbe a ground issue, try to connect the consol to the laptop
      While the pc adapter is not connected to the electrecity end see what is happen then. If the connection turn back than its a groud problem.

      Live weather & forecast

      The weather station has no connection problem when no connection to pc is present. I also use the same spot when i plug it on the pc. So it must be a heavy weather - pc connection problem. I managed to have my PWS running for a whole day but today i am experience the same problems

      =