Re: Hot one today...

  • fish_water_black
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 6, 2012
      Today it was 109*F here on the SW side of lower MI, about 13 miles east of Lake Michigan. Humidity was 56%, highest dew point measurement was 81.2*F and the highest heat index reading was 134*F - Extreme Danger. Lawn is mostly brown other than some green by the septic tank and drain field. Trees are starting to show yellow leaves and I run the blower to keep the dead leaves far away from the house and outbuildings. It's been 19 days since we got any measurable rainfall.

      > Apparent temperature is 107.5F here in S.E. Michigan, pretty miserable out there.

    • Edith
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7, 2012
        I'm feeling a bit better about the 92.6 °F we had on the 5th here in Rockland County, NY, although it is supposed to get hotter today. They are also forecasting thunderstorms...

        When posting, please include where you are. Thanks!
        Edith
        CW5985
        soon to be coming down and moving to the east side of Columbus, OH somewhere...