Re: Waste of money

  • fish_water_black
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2012
      I have that problem during the summer months with the trees in full bloom as it blocks what little wind we do get here in the woods. Especially this hot summer year. I use my roof rake handle that can reach up to 20 feet. Gently swab around the anemometer and wind vane. It works good and doesn't harm the plastic housing.