Re: WS2811 Working with the WUHU ?

  • keith_ke0fv
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2012
      I am running a WS2811 with HeavyWeather Pro 1.54 and WUHU. WUHU will only seem to allow me to upload every 5 minutes to Weather Underground using the .dat file. I have tried setting the upload interval from 300 seconds to 120 seconds, but it will not save the change.

      The only issue I am having is intermittent times (15 - 45 minute periods) where no data sets show up on Wunderground, but HeavyWeather and WUHU seem to have the data in the history files. Got to figure out where the upload is failing.

      Keith