Re: Dew Point 0.0 Posting on WU for KFLWIMAU2

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 16, 2012
      I've gotten several dew point 0 in the last 2 days. You can see them at 15:38, 15:43, snd 15:53 for today 6/16. It looks like the times correlate to the rain sensor error. I double checked everything here and there are no strange dew point readings on the wuhu PC. Here are the logs:

      at Jun 16 15:29:35 2012 > Alarm Data Corrected has been deactivated.
      Sat Jun 16 15:34:40 2012 > Rain Sensor - Did not receive update within 300 seconds.
      Sat Jun 16 15:44:35 2012 > Alarm Console Failure has been activated.
      Sat Jun 16 15:46:55 2012 > Alarm Console Failure has been deactivated.
      Sat Jun 16 15:51:53 2012 > Rain Sensor - Did not receive update within 300 seconds.
      Sat Jun 16 16:27:05 2012 > Alarm Pressure Rising has been deactivated.

      KFLWIMAU2
      Barbara

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 17, 2012
        Barbara,

        Please test the following version and report back if you see the issue again.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 17, 2012
          Thanks!!!
          Barbara