Re: [wuhu_software_group] Re: Tweeting?

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 40 , Jun 3, 2012
      Oops, that's wrong.  .032 does have it but .030 doesn't, at least in the root.  Maybe it's in the validater zip.

      On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:
      I'm sorry, version .032 doesn't seem to have the dll.  Grab version .030 and pull it out of there.  I'll update the other one soon.

      On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 9:32 AM, Don Lafferty <don@...> wrote:
      You must have twittervb.dll in the same folder where you put WUHU_Tweet.exe

      On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 9:26 AM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

      Also in the manual the advanced code for using local airport mete data appears to be exactly the same as the one without using it.
      Not sure where you add the airport code.

    • Don Lafferty
      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 3, 2012
        You can just grab 0.32 and overwrite the wuhu_tweet.exe file.

        On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 6:33 PM, KNHBRIST1 <steve_03222@...> wrote:

        Copied & pasted, changed Airport code to yours and I still get this.
        21:29|<metarsky></metarsky>|<metarweather></metarweather>|Temp 55 F|Hum 73 Pres 29.7"|24Hr Rain .1"|WndSpd 0 MPH|WndDir WSW
        Oh well, guess I am done trying to figure out this tonight.
        Fire me off an e-mail if you have any other ideas.
        Not a clue from my end, probably something easy that I just messed up...LOL
        Oh and can I install th e.32 over the .030 or do I have to uninstall something?