Re: WUHU-Tweet Hashtags?

  • scarabdrowner
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
      Yep, I checked the character count. If all numbers were in the 100's (only likely for temps), I'd still have 9 characters left to use, after adding the " • #COwx".

      I have not yet tried just a "#" by itself yet, no.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
        It's working now, for some reason. I don't know what's different between this time and the previous.

        --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, "scarabdrowner" <scarabdrowner@...> wrote:

        > Yep, I checked the character count. If all numbers were in the 100's (only likely for temps), I'd still have 9 characters left to use, after adding the " • #COwx".
        >
        > I have not yet tried just a "#" by itself yet, no.
        >
        > --- In wuhu_software_group@yahoogroups.com, Don Lafferty <don@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Did you count the number of characters before you add that? Remember the
        > > 140 character limit.
        > >
        > > If it's less than 140 then I don't know what could be the problem. did you
        > > try just a #?
        > >
        > > Don
        > >
        > > On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 6:29 PM, scarabdrowner <scarabdrowner@>wrote:
        > >
        > > > **
        > > >

        > > > Odd. Here is the line I was trying to use that didn't post:
        > > >
        > > > WUHU_Tweet.exe "%TimeHHMM% • Temp
        > > > (d=0)%[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_temperature_deg_F%F • Hum
        > > > (d=0)%[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_humidity%%% • Pres
        > > > %[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_relative_pressure_inhg% inHg and
        > > > %[hourly_rates_of_change]outdoor_relative_pressure_trend% • Wind
        > > > %[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_wind_direction_letters% @
        > > > (d=0)%[hourly_averages]average_outdoor_wind_speed_mph% MPH, Gusting to
        > > > (d=0)%OutdoorWindGustSpeedMPH% MPH • %OutdoorRain24HrIN%" Rain last 24hrs •
        > > > #COwx"

        > > > it
        > > > Without

        > > > or
        > > > quite how

        > > --
        > > making something that doesn't suck.

      • Don Lafferty
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 2, 2012
          Great!  Glad to hear it.  I was hoping I didn't have to brush off  my code.  ;)

          Don