La Crosse WS2811 + WUHU Rainfall rate????

  • ibangkok24
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2012
      I think WUHU is miss calculation for rain fall rate. If I have a heavy rain for only 5 mins, which the rain gauge read 10mm, WUHU will send information to WUND that I have a rain fall rate of 10mm for 1 hour.

      Why it don't said that I have rain fall rate of 120mm for 5 mins???

      In the user manual of WS2811, it said that 1hr rain fall in the console is the amount of rain fall in the last 1 hour, which make sense. I already check "Calculate 1hr and 24hr rainfall (overide console ,recommened)" in the tweak section, nothing change.

      Any suggestion?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2012
        The 1Hr rain is the amount of rainfall in the last hour (sliding window).