Re: [wuhu_software_group] More errors

  • Don Lafferty
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2012
      That looks more like a computer or internet service provider issue and not like a WUHU issue.

      On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:27 AM, ronw72 <1rondee@...> wrote:

      HELP.

      ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT - WSA Socket Error 0x0000274c (10060).

      I've started getting a lot of these, a reboot doesn't help. Where can I start trouble shooting this problem?

      My unit is a Lacrosse 2310.

      Thanks,

      Ron