WuHu stopped working the other day - Been running great for over a year on win 7

  • Glenn E
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 9:38 PM
      I've been using WuHu since my last uploader died on me. It's been working great until now.
      Unable to start the application double click and I get a try to start then fail. Nothing shows up in event log.
      Station is WMR968
      PC is a supermicro with a dual core atom processor
      Win 7 32 bit latest patch level

      I was a rev or two behind so I downloaded the latest and the install fails even in XP(SP2) compatibility mode. Event log has it as program hang - no reason given.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 2:45 AM
        Try shutting down all applications that you can including those in the tray. I have found the Google Chrome and Gmail notifier block the installer but there are probably many other programs that cause this. This has something to do with the old version of the installer but the root cause was never found.

        You can try booting in to safe mode to do the install.

        If all else fails let me know.