Re: Advice re 23xx

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 14, 2012
      I am on record on my opinion of Davis/interface. When you add it all up, you've gotten darn close to some of the manufacturers that are a serious level above Davis. And, they'll even be selling you stuff that is maintainable and repairable.

      Weather stations are part of throw away society. Profit center accounting won. And one of those centers has become "customer service" (oxymoron for sure) that is only 5 key-presses, a twenty minute wait, and you are talking but may be recorded with a guy with zero option not on the flow chart right in front of him. Of course if you pressed 2 instead of 1 he'll respond nada instead of no.

      We've done that to ourselves. So, like the saying goes, relax and enjoy it.