A TFA-NexusPro and WUHU

  • Bert Bannink
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 5:04 AM
      Hi, Has there been any recent attempts to link a TFA-Nexus Pro PWS to WUHU? If this at all possible, I'd like to know.
      Maybe through AWEKAS?
      Best regards, and thanks,
      Bert Bannink
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10 1:28 PM
        What software comes with it? I am thinking it might output the same format as the Honeywell / Hideki.

        Does it output an ASCII file?

        I found this site that suggests that they use the same protocol.

        http://te923.fukz.org/#downloads