better wind measurement

  • pierre.casal
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9 11:24 AM
      hello,
      Just a question: should it be possible to have (like Davis)a wind measurement each 7 secondes (for my example with a wired WS23xx) and each 2 minutes (or any good interval depending on weather station sampling) for the rest (temp, hum, etc..) thanks to WUHU ?

      Thanks for your answer !
      Pierre
    • chris
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 9 1:09 PM
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 11 12:51 PM
          Hello Chris, I was pretty sure of your answer before reading it. I'm not surprised and understand clearly the difference between the WS unit and the Davis unit. As you preceded me, my concern is wind measurement; now I know that the solution is Davis.
          Thanks again for your software!
          Pierre

        • KNHBRIST1
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 11 5:51 PM
            Don't overlook using an Inspeed Vortex wind speed unit with your WS**
            Steve