Re: [wuhu_software_group] Wind Speed reads 0 intermittently on my console

  • David Lipper
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2012
      On 2012-04-05 19:11, Dawn Beattie wrote:

      question to all group members...are any of you members of the VantagePro Yahoo! group or have any of you tried to become a member?  Seems the right place for me to be, especially as a voyeur, but no go...

      Afraid not, but the WXStation Yahoo group may be worth exploring -- I see Davis discussions there occasionally.
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2012
        You might try over here:

        http://www.wxforum.net/

        There are many Davis users over there.